Data Entry Services
Data entry outsourcing service refers to the conversion of data from one format to another to help businesses store and search data more easily. The conversion means the transfer of scanned/ imaged data or documents in hard copies into text data that can be used in a computer or a database system. These data can be processed further by a analysis tool or other utilities.
1. The main applications
- Business card indexing and data entry
- Completion of survey forms
- Data entry for hand written documents
- Data entry for customer profile and/or feedback
- Data entry for invoices and vouchers
- Data entry for registrtions/ applications
- Data entry for mailing lists / labels
- Data entry for online sales
- Online publishment of products/ services onto website/ e-shop
We implement data entry projects with multiple input formats such as Microsoft EXCEL, ACCESS, WORD, CSV, TXT, etc. Besides, we also can enter data on your software or on our self-developed software based on customer requirements.
2. The Process
3. Why outsourcing data entry service to MP Telecom?
HIGH DATA QUALITY, LOW ERROR RATE OF 0.1%
COMPETITIVE PRICES, COST SAVINGS
YOUNG AND ENTHUSIASTIC STAFF
QUICK RESPONSE, 24/7 SERVICE HOURS, 365 DAYS /YEAR
4. Information Security
- Obtained ISO 9001: 2008 in November 2008.
- Comply with quality assurance procedures and delivery timeframe upon customer request.
- Obtained ISO / IEC27001: 2005 in May 2014 and upgraded version of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 on April 9th, 2016.
- Comply and sustain the mission of personal and confidential information security, providing high quality services with the absolute level of safety.
- Communicate with customers directly to get project requirements, delivery information, and customer feedback.
- Manage the project operation and documents.
- Recommend staff planning and training.
- Input error analysis and establish a database.
- Performance and quality management.
- Understand the project requirements and translate into Vietnamese, then transfer them to the project team.
- Join every translation or interpretation activity during the implementation of the project.
- Japanese capacity: N1, N2, and has extensive experience in professional data entry services.
- Entrance exams, qualified training standards.
- Error rate in Latin characters & numbers: 0.03% Error rate in Japanese characters: 0.05%.
- Join periodically training programs during and after the project.
- Check any mismatch of the input section.
- Over 3 years of data entry experience.
- Random or entire check depending on the requirements of each project.