In recent years, many companies have been starting to turn to VoIP services to increase efficiency & reduce costs. In doing so, many businesses have been looking for different means to obtain qualified services. One kind of VoIP that saves costs without worrying about quality is Mobile SIP Trunk Solution.
The keyword of Mobile SIP Trunk has been searched more recently, when MP Telecom officially launched the MP Mobile SIP Trunk service (A SOLUTION TO USE MOBILE NUMBER THROUGH IP):
- Báo Dantri.com.vn: http://dantri.com.vn/suc-manh-so/ra-mat-giai-phap-quan-ly-tong-dai-tren-nen-tang-dien-toan-dam-may-mp-contact-center-cloud-mpcc-cloud-20180511155800564.htm
- Báo ICTnews.vn: http://ictnews.vn/cntt/cong-bo-giai-phap-mp-contact-center-cloud-mpcc-cloud-quan-ly-tong-dai-tren-nen-tang-dien-toan-dam-may-167385.ict
I. WHAT IS MOBILE SIP TRUNK?
SIP Trunk is a service that uses VoIP to facilitate the connection of extensions to the Internet. With this service, the Internet will replace traditional phone lines and allow users to communicate with landline and mobile phone numbers around the world.
SIP Trunk combines SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) with Trunking to form a term that’s used to refer to telephone systems with a large number of users sharing a small number of transmission paths.
To better understand SIP Trunking service, you first need to understand its concepts:
- Trunk – A “Trunk” is a line or link, which can carry multiple signals at the same time, connecting large switching centers or nodes in a communication system. In addition, Trunking provides network access to multiple customers by sharing a set of lines and/or frequencies rather than providing them individually.
- SIP – SIP is an acronym for “Session Initiative Protocol”. SIP has a wide range of applications including controlling communications (voice and video calling over IP) and integrating telephony with internet services such as phone calls, audio and video box calls, sending data and messages. In addition, new applications for SIP are being added and developed continuously.
- Together, SIP and Trunk can combine connections for both data and voice into one transmission. By combining SIP Trunk with an internal PSTN network, companies can communicate over IP with outside users. Then, SIP Trunking can eliminate the traditional fixed PSTN line system and replace with an IP phone system connected through a SIP Trunking service.
II. ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF USING MP MOBILE SIP TRUNK SOLUTION
MP Mobile SIP Trunk calls out using mobile numbers but on voice IP technology, without the need to use SIM to plug into the phone or plug into any Gateway device.
Currently, MP Telecom has connected to 3 biggest network carriers in Vietnam: Viettel, MobiFone and Vinaphone, helping businesses save at least 20%-30% compared to the current call-out charges, as well as increase the connection rate at least 10%-15%.